We grow sustainable veggies and transform the way you connect with your food.
Hereinafter, we clarify the way in which Raízes Forasteiras respects the privacy, confidentiality, and integrity of personal data, committing ourselves to treat it in a dignified and safe way. Your personal data is available for consultation upon express request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Raízes Forasteiras, Lda. Is the only entity that owns the web raiz.farm (hereinafter the "Website") with registered office at the address: R / 3 da Matinha, 101 - 1950-326, Lisbon with VAT number 516497170.
Raízes Forasteiras, Lda. Guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User on the Website and, in compliance with the General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation [EU] 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council , of April 27, 2016), as well as in accordance with the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data (RGPD), Law No. 58/2019, of August 8, 2019 (law that ensures the execution, in the national legal system , of the RGPD), Directive 2002/58 / CE, of July 12, 2002 (directive on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector), Law No. 41/2004, of 18 August (law that transposes the aforementioned Directive 2002/58 / EC to the national legal system), and with the rest of the applicable legislation on privacy and personal data protection regarding the protection of singular persons, with regard to to data processing personal data and the free circulation of data and other applicable regulations ... we inform you that:
1) All the personal data provided to Raízes Forasteiras will be processed by the company in accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation [EU] 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 ), and will be registered and incorporated in the file USERS OF THE WEB PAGE, a file that has been created and maintained under the responsibility of Raízes Forasteiras, Lda.
2) The data collected by the company are used for the following purposes: (i) analysis, management and resolution of various doubts and queries and (ii) sending advertising information and offers by electronic means, about the company, activities, products and services offered, as well as documentation of various kinds. Under no circumstances will customer data be sent for profit to third companies.
3) All appropriate security measures have been adopted to prevent the loss, unauthorized access or manipulation of personal data. This is, during the collection, analysis and processing of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
4) Raízes Forasteiras is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access.
5) Raízes Forasteiras will not use under any circumstances the personal data that you make available to provide services or to third parties other than those referred to in section b) of this document or, where appropriate, to achieve its own utility.
7) Personal data can be consulted by the user at any time. The latter may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data, as well as the right to revoke consent for any of the aforementioned purposes, by sending a duly signed letter to Raízes Forasteiras to our postal address, indicated above, where The contact details are clearly stated, which must be accompanied by a photocopy of your DNI / NIF or document that proves your identity. There is also the possibility of exercising said rights by writing to our email address email@example.com, providing the aforementioned information in this way.
8) The User authorizes the automated processing of the personal data provided in the indicated terms. To do this, you must press the "SEND" button located behind the data collection form.Your personal data will be deleted or anonymized as soon as the purposes that legitimized its treatment cease, without prejudice to situations in which the law, or prevailing reason, legitimizes or imposes its conservation for longer periods of time.
This acceptance is extended to third parties that had to access the files for the successful conclusion of the contract.
Company name: Raízes Forasteiras Lda. (Hereinafter, “Raízes Forasteiras”)
Registered office: Rua 3 da Matinha - 1950-326 Lisboa, Portugal